Abbots Oak Manor - Wedding Venue
Abbots Oak Country House is a family home and has recently been under a full renovation programme to take the house back to its former glory. It remained empty for a number of years prior to this and the house was in need of repair.
Abbots Oak is now offered as a unique wedding venue. The beautiful traditional English country house dates from the 1500s when it existed as a chapel. Later Edwardian extensions further enhanced the beauty of the property, which was designed to be a unique and intimate entertaining space.
There are oak-panelled rooms, open fires, a large Tudor staircase and other features combined with a contemporary feel, which brings it up to modern day expectations.
The boutique wedding venue is set in the heart of rural Leicestershire, on the edge of Charnwood Forest. Yet it is within easy reach of major road, rail and air links. We’d be honoured if you consider Abbots Oak for your special day and hope that our family and team can offer you a unique venue for your momentous occasion.
We have put together a guide to some of our all inclusive wedding packages available but please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any other ideas you may be thinking about.
The Cedar room can hold 60 people and is a lovely light room with half panelled walls, 2 stunning fireplaces and crystal chandeliers. The Cedar room overlooks the rear lawns and patio with a stunning view down the valley and the hill opposite.
A beautifully styled room, surrounded by stunningly intricate wood panels and a traditional fireplace. The Oak Room can comfortably seat 30 people and is ideally for small functions from an intimate wedding breakfast through to anniversary celebrations!
Venue Hire Will include
- – Abbots Oak Country House and grounds use for the day.
- – Full co-ordination of your wedding day.
- – Fully Stocked Bar.
- – Fine selection of Wine and Champagne available. Sorry no corkage.
- – Over night room for Bride and Groom on wedding night (extra charge if you choose room 4 Suite).
Civil Marriages can be held in one of two rooms
- – The Oak Room is licenced to hold 34 guests seated and is a lovely cosy panelled room with open for and bay window overlooking the front.
- – Grand entrance through the patio doors.
- – Cost for use of this room for your ceremony £350 plus Vat.
- The Cedar room can hold 60 Guests and is a lovely light room with half panelled walls, 2 stunning fireplaces and crystal chandeliers. The Cedar room overlooks the rear lawns and patio with a stunning view down the valley and the hill opposite.
- Cost for use of the Cedar room is £600 plus Vat
Gavin and Amy
First Class! Thank you so much for making our wedding day so special. The food, service , hospitality and drinks were amazing.
Sophia and Patrick
Our Wedding day was more than we could ever have imagined! The food, service and setting have all been perfect. It truly felt like a home from home.
Orest and Orysia
Absolutely brilliant venue. Our daughters wedding was a triumph. Thank you so much for making her special day such an enjoyable experience. It was amazing. Great food and you looked after us so well!